Service Delivery Manager
Purpose of the role:
The role of the Service Delivery Manager is to lead Service Delivery within a Division, which includes matrix management of suppliers and internal teams to deliver end to end services at the right cost and quality. The SDM will also ensure that the delivery of technology services to internal customers and clients meets business needs.
A key element of this role, given that insurance is a regulated business, is to ensure that we meet our client contract and regulatory obligations.
The SDM will oversee the transition process for deliverables from project management and development teams, into live service.
The Service Delivery Manager is accountable for definition, monitoring, delivery and improvement of services to customers, both internal and external
- Deliver services to internal and external customers in the division according to established SLAs & KPIs using agrees processes.
- Provide service review reports to demonstrate compliance with SLAs, KPIs and identifying trends. Pro-actively initiate measures to prevent degradation in performance, quality or value for money.
- Act as an escalation point for any IT related issues in the division for internal and external customers
- Manage incident responses for service outages, cyber security incidents and regulatory breaches.
- Part of the 24x7 support team
- Ensure service documentation (Service Catalogue etc) are accurate and maintained
- Ensure all ITIL processes remain effective and are tailored to the needs of the division
- Ensure that we are meeting our clients, partners and regulatory obligations around information security and operational resilience.
- Ensuring DR and BCP plans are documented and tested to ensure I&A is Operationally Resilient and in line with contractual obligations
- Preparing for and responding to client audits
- Take the lead for the I&A Division regarding Cyber Security standards and processes
- Own the operational relationship with I&A business units and the day-to-day customer experience
- Participate in pre-project/contract requests for information to assist internal business units to generate new business
- Measuring client satisfaction; and identifying service gaps and implementing service improvement plans.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities, specifically regarding quality of service and cost efficiency.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Extensive experience in IT service delivery in a client facing role.
- Demonstrable experience in senior level technology client services and support experience.
- Strong commercial skills with deep understanding of technology service delivery and SLAs.
- Demonstrable stakeholder and client management skills and experience.
- Familiar with agile software development and product development methodologies.
- Proven ability to applying best practice support and service management methodologies.
- ITIL qualified or experience gained from more than 2 years managing in an ITIL environment
- Experience of working multi-disciplined development teams, including external vendors and agencies providing services for projects.
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security frameworks with focus on ISO27001 and Risk Management
- Experience of client audits
Collinson is a global leader in loyalty and benefits. We craft customer experiences, which enable some of the world’s best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers.
Our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to drive deeper customer devotion
We work with over 600 banks, 90 airlines and 20 hotel groups in over 170 countries.