Legal Team Assistant
Legal Team Assistant - Crawley
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Team Assistant to join a well established law firm in Crawley. This role would see you as an integral part of the firms Private Client team, reporting directly to the Service Delivery Manager.
Your responsibilities and duties will be quite varied and will cover;
- Diary and email management
- Organising travel arrangements
- Checking and distributing client documentation
- Liaise with different departments within the firm
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as/when required
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Previous experience as a personal assistant/team assistant (ideally within a law firm)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong typist, ideally typing speed above 60wpm
- Have a positive approach and ability to take on any task at hand
This role is full time permanent and is offering a salary up to £26,000.
If you have the relevant experience and looking for a new challenge, apply today or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.