Service and Sales Advisor
Brockham Motor Company Ltd (BMC) is an established, independent Sales and Service Centre. We’ve been looking after our customers from Horley and the surrounding area since 1947. We’re currently looking for a customer-facing Advisor to join our family team. We specialise in Car Sales, Servicing and MOTs for all makes of cars and light vans, using the latest diagnostics. We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service, professionalism and attentiveness. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and willing to take ownership of this position.
The applicant should have excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to work as a team. Some IT skills is an advantage but training will be given on the motor trade specific software we use. If you enjoy working in a friendly, positive and supportive environment, you’ll enjoy working with our small but growing garage.
Work uniform is provided.
Role and responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting both service and sales customers
- Telephone answering and dealing with customer enquiries
- Making bookings
- Keeping customers informed on progress and completion of work and taking payments
- Preparation of cars
- Vehicle handovers
- Advertising of retail cars
£22,000 to £26,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
The successful candidate will need to work alternate Saturday mornings between 9 am to 1.30 pm (with alternate Fridays off in lieu so you can enjoy longer weekends).
- 32 days holiday [including bank holidays]
- Company pension
- Knowledge of the motor trade is not necessary but some retail/customer service experience would be useful
Horley Town Centre RH6