Talent Officer - Crawley - £28,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Talent Officer to join a professional services organisation in Crawley. This role would see you as an integral part of their internal HR team while providing full recruitment support across the wider business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the business in developing effective recruitment strategies
- Work closely with the marketing team to promote the companies brand
- Maintain the companies PSL
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for business support and junior hires
- Coordinating on boarding for all starters
- Proven experience in either an agency or in-house recruitment position
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Part or fully CIPD qualified would be preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Full drivers license and car as you will be working across multiple sites.
This role is full time, permanent with working hours 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are ready for a new challenge and have the relevant experience, apply today or contact Mike at Search Consultancy Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.