Marketing & Events Administrator
Do you have experience in membership and communications?
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking company that offer excellent training and a variety of benefits?
If so, we have the following position based in Haywards Heath paying £22,000 per annum
- This diverse role has responsibility for providing key cross-team support for membership engagement, marketing and service delivery
- Support the continuous improvement of how the association delivers member benefits, including the management of the Association's regional and interest group meetings programme, and ensure it is responsive to the needs of all members
- Ensuring a strong and consistent membership focused voice across our digital platforms and communications
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Experience of event or meeting co-ordination
- Effective planning and organisational abilities with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to organise workload under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working with a membership organisation, charity or in the not-for-profit sector
- Copy writing skills
- Experience or knowledge of website Content Management Systems
- Experience of data analysis
- Experience of report writing
If this role is of interest please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.