Insurance Telesales Executives
1 day left
- Full Time
Red Flag Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic Insurance Telesales Representatives to join our client’s call center based in Hove.
You will be responsible for closing insurance sales over the phone and maintaining customer relationships.
An effective Telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable talking to customers regarding products and services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and queries.
Working Days: Monday to Friday 10.00am-6.00pm.
Salary: Basic at £19,500/annum + Uncapped commission.
Responsibilities of an Insurance Telesales Executive:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about insurance warranty’s and services using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or services of the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Requirements of an Insurance Telesales Executive:
- Proven experience as Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone is preferred.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient and able to handle objections.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
If you feel this role is ideal for you and you have suitable telesales experience, please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.
Apply for Insurance Telesales Executives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly