Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator required for a busy office supporting in central Brighton. This is a pivotal role supporting sales advisors with all their administration requirements.
Ideally, you will have the following to be considered:
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
- Diary management
- Raising invoices
- Updating CRM systems
- Salary from £18k - £23k (dep on experience)
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Perk box
- Annual summer staff party
This is a fantastic role for an experienced administrator to join a well established team in Brighton. For further information, apply online today or call Pier Recruitment.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
More searches like this
- Arts & Heritage Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Arts Agency & Management Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Arts Education & Training Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Museums & Galleries Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Music Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton