Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Brighton, Full time Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Salary: £20,000 basic to £35k OTE Uncapped
Interview Date: Friday 27th September 2019 - you must be available to start within 4 weeks.
My client is expanding at an incredible rate and they are looking to recruit a customer focused Sales Consultant. The role is ideal for talented phone-based Call Centre Executives, or those already experienced in customer service over the phone. This is not a cold calling job - you'll be dealing with motivated car sellers that have contacted the client and helping them to get the best deal possible for their car.
This is an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing but still young company looking to disrupt and improve a big industry. It's a rare opportunity to make your mark and develop your career quickly in a fun environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Calling customers that have enquired about selling their car
- Gathering detailed information on their vehicle and requesting photos of their car
- Qualifying the customer's needs and expectations on sale price
- Update our internal systems with all the vehicle details
- Once the vehicle is placed with a dealership buyer, follow up with the customer to make sure the transaction happened and our service met their expectations
- Dealing with general customer service enquiries
- Support the account management and sales team where needed
- Full training will be provided.
The client is looking for someone with proven telesales skills and a passion for giving the best possible customer experience. You're going to need:
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard and as part of an enthusiastic team
- At least two years' experience in a telesales or phone-based customer services environment
- A great telephone manner, and the ability to talk engagingly to lots of different types of customers
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in cars - you don't have to be a petrol-head, but knowledge of cars and the industry will be a huge advantage
- Real ambition to develop your skills and be the best at what you do
What the client offers:
- A highly competitive salary and uncapped earning potential
- Be part of a rapidly growing, well-funded start up at the early stage
- Have the opportunity for fast career progression
- Receive stock options to share in the growth and success of the company
- Be able to take responsibility for your own development and working style
- Develop your skills and experience rapidly, and get ongoing training and support
- Work with people that are passionate about what they do
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.