I am looking for SEO Specialists!
Working as one of my client's SEO experts, you will have responsibility for developing and delivering natural search strategy for major international clients in varied and dynamic industries.
Campaigns range from short-term projects such as migration or app optimisation to ongoing work.
The role would suit someone who finds it easy to explain SEO concepts and strategy and knowledge as there will be a high degree of client interaction. There will also be an element of QA for more junior team members which will provide an excellent development opportunity for someone looking to gain mentoring/management experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Experience working on SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment
- Experience reviewing websites to determine the best strategic approach to improve the performance organically in line with client KPIs including using keyword strategy, technical improvement, backlink reviews and content to enhance performance
- Confident making recommendations about the strategies needed to optimise a website, comfortable in client meetings and presentations and able to manage multiple workstreams and delegate work where needed
- SEO experience - including performing monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc questions and support and resolving them on a range of CMS and Servers including WordPress, EPiServer and Magento on both Windows and Unix servers
- Experience with industry standard tools including Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
The company is offering many benefits including:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Central Brighton office location
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with long service)
If this role is of interest, you then please call Pier or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.