Adult Health Care Apprenticeship
Working week Hours to be discussed at interview. Total hours per week: 40.00
Weekly wage £180.00
Expected duration 12 months
Possible start date 28 Oct 2019
Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Positions 3 available
Day to Day tasks:
- To assist residents with everyday activity’s whilst promoting independence.
- To provide and support residents with personal care, emotional, physical and social support and daily activities.
- Providing person centred care. To work as a team member and become part of the Dorley family.
- Assist with meal times both serving and supporting when required. To complete and individualize care plans and daily records.
- To follow procedures based on infection control and other mandatory training in which you must attend.
- To work in partnership with family’s and outside agencies.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communicational skills both verbal and written
- Patient and understanding
- Team player
- A passion to provide excellent care
Good GCSE results (A-C / 9-4 above or equivalent) are desirable.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship a full time position could be possible.
Dorley house is a 33 bedded residential care home, we provide dementia, residential, respite and intermediate care.
The home has a full time Manager and trained experienced staff on duty day and night.
Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE
Contact Debbie Baldock-Apps 01424 458557 email@example.com
Training to be provided Healthcare support worker level 2 standard
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include NVQ/ Diploma, Functional Skills, ERR, PLTS.
East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
Apprenticeship standard Healthcare support worker.