Are you ambitious? Do you want to work in a dynamic 11-16 school?
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of Modern Foreign Languages, who is confident in their subject knowledge and is able to motivate and enthuse students. An ability to offer French at KS4 and a second language in German/Spanish is desirable.
We can offer you:
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
- Teaching at KS3 and KS4
- Effective support for Professional Development in preparation for your next step
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
- A location on the coast very close to main line railway services and road networks
- Free well-being and medical cover
- The opportunity to be part of the South Downs Education Trust MAT
- Use of our brand new fitness suite
Are you someone who:
- Is a consistently good/outstanding teacher?
- Is able to motivate and inspire students to raise attainment across all ability ranges?
- Is able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning and achieve excellent results?
- Has an excellent knowledge of Modern Foreign Languages?
- Has excellent communication skills?
- Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
For further enquiries or to arrange a visit please contact Olivia Blake on 01903 237864.
Details of this role, including a job description, information on why you may wish to join us, how to apply and an application form can be downloaded from the school website at www.worthinghigh.net/vacancies or from the links in this advert.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 16 October 2019 by 12 noon
Interviews will take place on 23 October 2019.
Tours available on request – please contact Mrs Sam Doll, Headteacher’s PA on 01903 237864
Completed applications should be sent to Mr Panayiotou, Headteacher, at the above address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We prefer to hire people directly but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We will be in touch if we need you.
Please note, because of the nature of this job, if you are successful in your application you will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with barred list check. This will be done by means of applying for a DBS certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service. Disclosures include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, spent or unspent. Clearance will be obtained before employment commences. Worthing High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Worthing High School, part of the South Downs Education Trust, is an academy and a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 8276210. The Registered Office is at: South Farm Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 7AR. We recognise continuous service from academy/non-academy schools