Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
Hours: Standard office hours are 09:00 - 17:30 but will require flexibility due to business needs.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Office/Administration Manager with a substantial track record of senior administration experience to provide high-level executive and administrative support. The role blends traditional administrative duties as well as IT system management, therefore the successful candidate will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of the organisation.
- Deliver a consistently high standard of experience for all customers', by building and maintaining a culture of customer focus across the department
- Developing, implementing and maintaining administrative functions
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including the Finance Department to ensure collection and reconciliation of placement fees
- Assisting in the development of the organisation's bespoke CRM to maximise efficiency of all users
- Line management of the Office Administrator
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Competent IT Skills - MS Office and G Suite
- Previous experience in senior administrative management position
- High level of organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.