Part Time Administrator
Part Time Team Administrator/ Secretary - Crawley - £12,000 - Permanent
Monday to Friday 13:00 - 17:00 or 13:30 or 17:30
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Team Administrator to join this busy property firm in Crawley town centre. You will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of the office and will thrive working in a busy, fast environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Typing reports, minutes of meetings, file notes and general correspondence
* Creating and updating property details and reports
* Updating company website and other property websites
* Processing purchase orders and invoices
* Maintaining administration systems
* Answering telephone calls and either dealing with requests or relaying messages via email
* Diary management
* Using Promap and other computer applications to assist surveyors
* General filing and setting up filing systems.
* Co-ordinating and arranging meetings and travel
* Prioritising work between fee earners
* Ability to complete typing to required deadlines
* Accuracy of typed documentation, with particular attention to client names, property addresses and dates.
* Ensuring completed work is posted at the end of each working day
* Regular maintenance of filing systems and databases to ensure information is up to date and readily available to others within the business.
What you'll need:
* Computer literate with advance Word knowledge and proficient in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to be as helpful as possible with enquiries
* Communication with colleagues
* Good working relationship with line manager
* Meeting deadlines and prioritising work loads
* Able to work on own initiative
* Accuracy and speed of typing
* Excellent telephone manner
What you'll receive:
* Competitive salary
* A career within a highly professional independent property advisory firm
* Part Time Office Hours
* Based within a modern office with excellent transport links in Crawley town centre.
Are you a strong Team Administrator looking for Part Time Afternoon hours? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.