If you are looking for a new role in an office-based environment where you can kick start your career, then this is the role for you!
As an MRO Administrator you'll enjoy the benefits of working under a large and successful organisation that provides the support necessary to help you progress and develop your career.
Hours of work are 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday.
This company is paying a salary of £18,000 - £19,000
The purpose of the role will be to assist the MRO Team with the administration of aircraft component repairs.
* Annual summer party
* Lots of fundraising with charities
* Every last Friday of the month is dress down
* Fantastic training and development
* Games room (xbox and computers)
* Bupa health care
* Pension Scheme
* Breakfast club
* A range of social events around the year
* Liaise and build successful relationships with designated suppliers
* Raise repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance with existing procedures
* Process quote approvals
* Ensure excellent Internal & external customer support is provided
* Effective management of emails, ensure centralised repairs and individual inbox is cleared daily
*Produce and present various reports including reports on order status, KPI's, supplier and customer performance
*Ensure repair quotations are recorded on the system and reviewed within existing processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/attributes
* Experience in an administrative role gained within an office environment desirable
* Manage a high workload
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
* Good experience in Excel, Word, and Outlook
If this MRO Administrator role based in hassocks sounds of interest to you then please call Pier or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.