Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship
Job Title: Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship
Salary: £11k-£16k depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Our client is a young company, in an exciting new high growth area of Co-Working & Flexible Office Space. They have been running for just over 2 and half years and have successfully opened up 4 space/s in and around the Sussex area (Chichester, Hove, Gatwick and Worthing).
The flexible office space means people can rent a desk for an hour, a day or a year, with the key benefit of being part of a like-minded business community, where collaboration is key.
The ideal person they are looking for is proactive person with a 'can do' attitude to join their start-up customer sales team.
- Contact local businesses, networking groups and be responsible for selling desk space
- Cold calling local businesses (30-40 dials a day)
- Canvassing local businesses (door to door knocking)
- Attending local networking groups to represent the business
- Picking up and responding to leads provided to the business by brokers
- Taking prospects on tours and then closing them
- Working with Community Managers at running and attending marketing events to promote
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience - desirable
- A self-starter with a can do attitude
- Confident telephone manner
- Be looking for a company to grow in and learn new skills
- Target driven
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Next Step Apprenticeships.