Red Flag Recruitment are now seeking an experienced gardener for a vacancy based in Brighton to work as a Grounds Maintenance Operative who will assist in maintaining a prestigious building's ground to a high standard of appearance.
Experience in a similar position is essential as we would operate a reference check with every candidate.
- Enthusiasm and interest in horticultural work.
- Able to lift to 25kg and able to carry out physically demanding work.
- Willing to work outside in all weather.
- Willing to contribute as a team member.
- Amenity Horticulture NVQ Level 2.
- Current full driving licence.
- Towing (driving licence category CIE (van and trailer).
- Knowledge of botany, horticulture, plant identification.
- Knowledge of job-related health and safety.
- Experience in amenity horticulture.
- Experience of operating tractor and self-propelled grass cutting machinery.
Monday to Friday
£17,350 - £18,540
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send over a copy of your CV to Viki at Red Flag Recruitment.