Trainee Property Manager
We are currently recruiting an entry level trainee property manager in the heart of Brighton.
If you have a bubbly, confident and friendly personality then please apply today!
A successful property company in Brighton are seeking a Trainee Property Manager to join their fun and vibrant team, they are looking for someone who is forward thinking, self-motivated, can use their imitative and wants to develop a career in property.
Property management experience is recommended, though not necessary, for this role you do not need recent experience however, excellent customer service and a great attitude to work is enough!
Hours: 0900am-1750pm Monday to Friday (may include some Saturdays from time to time)
Company car provided.
This company offer many benefits:
- Team building events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test vouchers
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual leave for Birthday
- Outstanding training
- Being the first point of contact for all general block management matters, dealing with clients, leaseholders, residents and third parties
- Ensuring planned maintenance schedules are in place for each block and is reviewed annually
- Conducting regular site visits to ensure all standards are upheld
- Manage reported maintenance issues
- Maintain all administration and compliance records
- Attend board meetings and formal events
- Ensuring all Health and Safety legislation, policies and procedures are adhered at all times
- Seek legal advice when appropriate
- Arrange for new permits and monitoring companies attendance
- Able to prioritise a busy work load and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good IT skills using Outlook, Microsoft
- Excellent team player
You will be offered outstanding training from the team. This company have excellent progression.
Please contact Alisha today if you are interested on 01273 830 495
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.