(MUST have a driving licence to apply)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm
Do you want to work for an organisation that prides itself on giving its employees the time to give their clients the best service possible?
Do you want to work for an employee where typically in their industry you would work weekends you do not have to? Then I have an outstanding role for you.
You will have a proven property background within residential property management and want to grow and move into block management. You will have outstanding communications skills with a passion for delivering outstanding service to clients.
- Dealing with all maintenance enquiries
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Ensuring maintenance enquiries are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Updating all administration
- Dealing with contractors and obtaining quotes
- Updating notes on CFP
- Ensuring invoices are authorised
- Monthly property checks
- Managing a mixed portfolio of Block and residential properties
- Pre-emp legislative issues
- Follow up visits with a site report
- Attend meetings with the Head of Block Management
- Chasing rent arrears
- Dealing with service charge budgets
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within property management within an independent and friendly organisation. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply by 26th April 2019.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly