Zedify is shaking things up in the logistics sector by transforming the way first and last mile deliveries are done. Our unique system for consolidated, zero emission deliveries ensures consumers get their items how and when they want, and is helping to create healthier, more liveable cities.
We’re looking for a capable marketing lead to tie together all our national communication and marketing and provide support and training to our amazing network of depots throughout the UK. We’re after an innovative and creative thinker that will relish a dynamic working environment and be able to communicate effectively to both individual customers and major brands in all mediums.
You’ll be working in a fast-moving start-up company and making an immediate impact. The job requires a diverse and adaptable approach to lots of different roles within Zedify. The role is to:
- Grow our presence and ensure our marketing reflects our position as pioneers in the urban logistics market
- Review, assess, and develop the marketing plan/strategy in line with company goals
- Improve understanding and visibility within the retail, logistics and government sectors and also with individual consumers
- Take ownership of social media channels and communicate in a consistent and engaging way
- Develop relationships with media and other relevant networks and be our go-to for all national communications, copywriting
- Oversee new website development and updates
- Support our network of depots with their own local marketing
- Support sales team in creating leads and relationships
- Explore innovative options for marketing, not simply buying ad space
- Track, monitor and assess progress to report
Zedify works by utilising depots on the edge of urban areas that act as a gateway for small items coming in and out of the area. We re-mode to large electric cargo trikes ensuring we are faster and more agile and can hit the narrow time windows consumers are demanding. By consolidating deliveries going to the same area, we are more efficient.
Zedify was established in 2018 and is a licenced network of independent zero emission delivery operators with a unified brand, business system and shared technology platform. In the past year, we delivered over 500,000 items out of our 8 UK depots. We have an ambition to become a certified B Corp.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an ambitious and capable marketing professional that is used to a fast-paced environment and enjoys a diverse role working in small teams.
You’ll likely have graduated with a degree that demonstrates excellent communication skills & have 3+ years of a variety of marketing experience in a small business or start up environment.
You will have experience of running social media accounts (both customer and business-facing).
You’ll have a solid track record of achievement and be able to demonstrate where you have made an impact to increase brand awareness, visibility and develop customer relationships.
You’ll be creative and have an ability to identify novel ways of getting a message across.
You should have knowledge and experience of the urban economy, the challenges, opportunities and customer experience.
You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work, using this to measure success or failure.
You’ll be a great people person and be up for coaching and supporting our depot managers.
You should be investigative and enterprising, self-reliant and keen to problem solve.
You’ll want to make a difference and be part of a team that’s excited about making our cities more liveable. You’ll share our ideals and ethos, have a positive attitude and be motivated to make an immediate impact as our brand ambassador.
What it offers
You'll be joining a small but growing team, so you'll get early responsibility and the work you will do will immediately make a difference. We are building the sales, marketing and communication team as a new unit based in Brighton.