*** Catering Assistant's Required- Excellent Rates Of Pay ***
We are looking for Catering Assistants and Kitchen Porters to join our team, working in Care Homes, Schools and Staff Canteens in Eastbourne and the surrounding areas.
Due to the location of some of the sites, you will need your own transport. An enhanced DBS is preferable although not essential
Work life balance, flexible working hours and great rates of pay, what is there not to love about that! Working as part of our team offers you the opportunity to finally establish that work life balance you have been wishing for!
The ideal candidate;
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a hospitality environment
* Experience of working in either restaurants, hotels, schools or care homes
* Reliable and punctual candidates with a strong work ethic
* 2 references as minimum
We can offer;
* Great rates of pay - £8.72-£10.00 per hour
* Flexible working hours
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend scheme of up to £150 per referral
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.