Warehouse Office Administrator : Eezehaul
Warehouse Office Administrator
Eezehaul provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why we have become the South East’s largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier. We are looking for a Warehouse Office Administrator to join our lively and friendly team of professionals.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Supporting the Warehouse Office with inputting orders, answering emails, phone calls, customer queries, printing labels, prepping orders and general picks and any other adhoc administrative tasks.
- A varied role of loading and unloading vehicles, picking stock and general warehouse duties.
- Keeping the yard and warehouse clean and tidy, and general housekeeping across the warehouse
- Completing all administration to a high level of accuracy for inbound and outbound freight
- Scanning and labelling freight
- Check weighing, reporting damages or defecting freight
- Reporting of hazards and any near miss or accidents
- Ensure security of warehouse freight
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment
- Working Monday-Friday working 7am to 4pm with rostered Saturdays. You will need to be flexible and willing to work Overtime at busy periods and be confident at working to tight deadline.
Requirements of Role
- A good level of fitness is needed as manual handling is required.
- Counterbalance and/or Reach truck license/experience would be advantageous
- 1+ year office or warehouse office environment
- Microsoft office knowledge
Salary and Benefits:
Full details on Employee benefits can be found on our website https://www.eezehaul.co.uk/about/eezehaul-employee-benefits/
- Competitive salary. Starting salary is £20,400 rising to £21,420pa after successful completion of 6-month probationary period.
- Overtime rates paid after 9 hours worked daily at 1.25hrs
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Work social events
- We are passionate about development, training and progression for our team.
Please apply below with your CV and covering letter and our recruitment team will be in touch.