Electromechanical Production Operative : Frontier Pitts Ltd
Frontier Pitts is looking for a Electromechanical Production Operative to be based at our Crawley HQ.
- Working from drawings to electrically build products. You will be given the relevant parts and drawings, and will work autonomously to complete the product to customer specifications, alerting the supervisor to any issues.
- Ability to manufacture to a high standard
- High attention to detail and ability to inspect own work
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping within the workplace.
- Must have previous mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to read electrical & mechanical drawings
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks.
- Willing to work day and late shifts pro rota.
- Experience of wiring panels
- Experience of high voltage
- Experience of access control systems
- Experience of hydraulic systems
If you think you have the skills to succeed in this role please forward a copy of a current CV with a covering letter or email to Ali A. at HR@frontierpitts.com