An opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join our busy school office as a School Administrator.
Description of role
To play an important role in the school office. This will include supporting the School Senior Administrator in ensuring the Annual Review/Future Placement Planning documents and meetings are efficiently administered. You will also be supporting the School Administration Manager with a variety of key tasks.
- Providing an effective and efficient administration support service to various teams within the Foundation
- Supporting with the administrative process of Annual Reviews and Future Placement Planning
- Providing support for the School Office/Reception team with tasks to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and deadlines
Above all else, we are looking for an individual who possesses
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook including the ability to format pictures and tables
- Excellent team work skills
- High level of numeracy & literacy
- Excellent oral & written communication skills at all levels
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £16,625 rising to £17,811
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive benefits package including :
- Gym discounts - savings of up to 25% on gym memberships. You can select from 3200 gyms, health clubs, boot camps and yoga studios.
- Cycle2Work - savings of at least 32% on a new bike or accessories from Halfords
- Mobile phone discounts - average saving of 28% on an EE contract
- Appreciation awards - receive Love 2 Shop vouchers at key milestones throughout your career
- For full details on our benefits please click here
Strictly No Agencies
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.