Mechanical Engineer - £40,000
Transport for London
A unique opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer carrying out maintenance on Mechanical systems (predominately plumbing). Seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a strong background working with Plumbing / Pipes / Heating.
* £38,000 - £40,000 (Base Salary)
* London - TFL Contract
* Company Car /Car Allowance
* Private Healthcare (Can be upgraded for partners & children)
* Dental Care Cover
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation
* Leadership scheme
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Support for professional accreditation
* A whole suite of voluntary benefits ranging from discounted will writing services, mobile phone tariffs, health screening services, high street shopping vouchers, grocery and dining out discounts and holiday discounts.
* Pension contributions x% matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Life assurance scheme
* Share scheme - buy one get one free - pay over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* Must have: Minimum Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating.
* G3 qualification in Unvented Hot Water Systems.
* Minimum 10 years as a qualified Plumber/Mechanical Engineer.
* Minimum 5 years working on Commercial Buildings.
* Minimum 5 years in the FM environment
Please apply for more information or alternatively contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Construction Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Building Services Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Electrical & Plumbing Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Engineering Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Mechanical Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)