- Working week: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break, 35 hours per week
- Weekly wage: £210.00 - £280.00
- Expected duration: 24 months
- Possible start date: 08 Nov 2020
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions:1 available
The employer will be interviewing throughout the advertisement period so the apprenticeship could begin before the closing date.
Wages will be between £6-£8 per hour and will be discussed at interview.
To assist with the daily running of the office:
- Provide support to the Managing Director/Office Manager/Project Manager
- Deal with post and emails on a day to day basis
- Answer the phone, take messages and make calls
- Operate accounting software system – create purchase orders, enter and create invoices
- Create daily reports
- Shredding, archiving, photocopying & scanning
- Greet all visitors to the office
- Make tea/coffee
- Wash up at the end of the day.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Works well in a team
- Time management
- Keen to learn and expand their knowledge.
Preferably Maths & English GCSE at a level 4 minimum, or C or equivalent.
Yes, there will be a review at the end of the apprenticeship with the view to a permanent position.
Things to consider
We are a small company and there could be some days where the applicant will be on their own in the office.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge with the support of our very experienced team. Free tea/coffee/water included. 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and dependent of work load we shut down for a 2 week period at Christmas.
About the employer
CCM Interior Services Ltd
CCM Interiors was first established back in 2003. We are a principle contractor for commercial and high end residential refurbishments. Although we are based in Hailsham, our work is mainly based in London, Birmingham and Manchester. We have a team of sub-contractors who we have had a working relationship for over 20 years. We have regular clients who will send us tenders for projects. As a company CCM has never marketed itself, we get new clients via previous clients speaking highly of us and passing on our details.
Old Swan Lane
Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE
Training to be provided
Apprenticeship Certificate (Pass or Distinction)
Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (optional)
Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (equivalent to GCSE grade A-C or level 9-4) unless exempt.
Apprenticeship standard: Business Administrator.