Community Support Worker - Guaranteed Hour Contracts
We are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work between the hours of 7am – 10pm. Block shift patterns such as 7am-3pm or 3pm-10pm - PAID BETWEEN £9.60 - £10.60 PER HOUR.
We have Full or Part Time positions available and we give you the flexibility to care for others around your own commitments.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Support Worker your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You do not need to be a car driver to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Refer a Friend Bonus of £250 (T&C'S APPLY)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Here at MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
If you would like more information about our current job opportunities why not call us today or follow us on Facebook.