Community Care Assistant - Guaranteed Hour Contracts
We are expanding our team in Lewes and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals to join our team of Community Care Assistants to work on either a Full or Part time basis in Lewes and the surrounding areas. The customers we support are at the heart of all we do. We are therefore looking for Community Care assistants with or without previous experience who can hit the ground running. Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
You will be supporting our customers in their own homes with tasks such as:
- All aspects of personal care
- Light domestic duties
- Meal preparation
- Getting ready for bed
- Any other duties required
You'll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts therefore, you will need to be available across all these shifts including alternate weekends. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Recommend a friend and we'll give you £250 and £150 to your friend! (t&c's apply)
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Here at the CSN Care Group we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.