Community Care Assistant - Guaranteed Hour Contracts
Due to expansion we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants on either a full or part time basis in Lewes. We do ask for availability on alternate weekends.
WE ARE OFFERING BLOCK PAID SHIFTS FROM 7AM-3PM AND 3PM-10PM
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
WE ARE ACCEPTING DRIVERS AND NON-DRIVERS FOR THIS ROLE
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Recommend a friend and we'll give you £250 and £150 to your friend! (t&c's apply)
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Here at MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
If you would like more information about our current job opportunities why not call us today on 01273 483 111 or follow us on Facebook.