Engineer, System Test -MR : Elekta
2 days left
- Full Time
Responsibility for the quality of solution-level testing deliverables
- In conjunction with the software development team, ensure the test plans and procedures are in place in order to adequately test new products and product updates
- Develop and verify the adequacy of test procedures.
- Run approved test procedure on the product under test
- Raise defect reports
- Ensure that all formal test activities are accurately recorded and that the resultant records are filed in the appropriate project file
- Assist with problem troubleshooting and resolution
- Strive to continually develop and improve test methods, tools and techniques.
- Circles of excellence
- Process excellence
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by the Senior Manager, System Test & Test Facilities
- Create Test Cases to cover allocated requirements
- Review allocated test cases for adequacy of test coverage
- Run and pass or fail allocated test cases
- Create defect reports
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES -
- Degree in an engineering, physics or applicable technical/scientific discipline
- Experience from a heavily regulated business environment with formal training in medical product safety preferable
- Experience of working with Elekta equipment and/or software desirable
- ISTQB Foundation desirable
- Risk management policy, principals and processes; medical sector specific knowledge is desirable, including ISO 13485, IEC 60601
- Proven ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible style (“do whatever it takes” approach)
- Strong in building and maintaining successful and effective working relationships with both peers and other colleagues within the group
- Personality based on strong ethical standard, values and good judgement
- Availability for international travel as required
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, etc.