FTTH Construction Supervisor
- Full Time
It’s important that the Fibre construction sites meet the highest standards in Health and Safety. I am looking for a Construction Supervisor to monitor up to 8 of these sites for my client on the Eastbourne Build,, using a high attention to detail to take notes, audit and create reports that can be relayed to their Construction Manager. You’ll be the one to resolve or escalate conflict, building strong working relationships and discussing design corrections. You’ll also;
* Ensure and monitor effective site operations, so that it complies to New Roads and Street Works Act and Health & Safety requirements
* Ensure all work on-site is carried out to adequate standards, as stated in the contractual specification by conducting site audits
* Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off the completed works by the sub-contractor to the internal team
* Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones. Highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Construction Manager.
You’ll be able to negotiate problems, combining a solutions-orientated approach and technical experience in Highways and Telecoms Networks. Your knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft software allow you to effectively report on your sites to the Construction Manager. You’ll also have;
* NRSWA Street Works supervisor certification, Units 1, 10-16.
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Driving Licence
* CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card
Conex Fibre are a preferred recruitment agency to companies recruiting Fibre professionals across the UK