Operations & Platform Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
- Works with suppliers and product teams to successfully launch new capabilities to the IoT solution.
- Development of internal and external products (applications/visualizations) utilizing product tooling.
- Maintenance and deployment of integration capabilities, alterations to business logic and new platform features, often working with internal and external resources.
- Provides higher and final tier support for the IoT Product, comprising of multiple, changing technologies.
- Perform root cause analysis investigations, implement & communicate fixes and/or workarounds.
- Coordinating activities with external and internal stakeholders.
- Clear and appropriate documentation, defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Support & Develop processing tools for automated device log parsing for Data Science team analysis.
- Collate and document user requirements to ensure successful deliveries that meet customer needs.
- Peer review & verification of new capabilities developed within the team.
- Produce solution design and implementation proposals.
- Works within established development procedures, utilizing devops tooling including source control.
- Reviewing quality documentation is complete before accepting and deploying to the platform.
- Planning own work and working flexibly to deadlines.
- Managing deployment tools for maintaining edge product & device monitoring software.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Configuration management & audit to ensure all environments are deployed within specification.