Field Services Engineer (Packaging Machinery) : Pouch Machine Ltd
Field Services Engineer (Packaging Machinery)
Looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer with a strong manufacturing/automation background. The ideal candidate would already have had some field-based experience of packaging machinery and must have experience of PLC Control Systems.
To provide professional service and support for our customers by performing field service installation, start up, repairs and maintenance of all company equipment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Engineering duties including installation, commissioning and breakdowns on our range of packaging equipment, as well as our ancillary equipment.
- Assembly and testing of equipment at our facility.
- To promote our company's after-market activities to give an added value and build positive relationships with our customers.
- Provide engineering and technical support to customers via telephone.
- Deliver training to our customers on the safe use of our equipment at their site.
- Complete mechanical and electrical refurbishment and repairs to older machines both in our workshop and at customer sites.
- To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a 'one team approach'.
- Proven field service experience preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Electrical / electronics – PLC experience.
- Qualified Apprentice Engineering technician or HND in electrical (preferred) or mechanical.
- Computer literate.
- A pro-active, “can do” approach to work and its challenges is key in this very important role.
- Able to work well under pressure and most importantly to always show a respect for customer care.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
Apply for Field Services Engineer (Packaging Machinery) : Pouch Machine Ltd
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly