Machine Gang Foremen/Operatives
We are looking for an experienced Machine Gang Foreman, Screwmen & Paver Drivers to join our team in East Sussex.
- Negotiable pay either CIS or Employed position available
- Full time employment. 50 hours per week guaranteed contract for employed staff
- Saturday work and overtime is available and might be required by the company
- A Company van for commuting and business use for foremen
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays & increasing with service)
- Local jobs: Sussex, Kent and Surrey
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Workplace pension scheme pension plan contributions (after 3 months of service)
To be successful you will:
- Be an experienced in running a Machine Gang or,
- Be an experienced Screwman, or,
- Be an experienced Paver Driver
- Be able to measure quantities
- Be able to check levels and dipping
- Have a valid CSCS/CPCS or NPORS with CSCS logo card
- Streetworks Qualification (desirable)
Hailsham Roadways we specialise in asphalt surfacing, groundworks and civil engineering. With over 50 years’ experience, we’re rooted in knowledge and expertise. We are committed to safety, quality and a professional approach. This means we can deliver more projects on-time and to the high-standards you expect.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce.We are an Equal Opportunities Employerand aim to provide equality of opportunity to all regardless of their religion, sex, race, age or sexual orientation.
We continuously improve what we do. From the latest training for our staff, through to externally audited accreditation like ISO 9001 and Highways Sector Scheme 16. Clients can invest in us for the long-term with confidence.
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV via this application.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £160.00-£200.00 per day
Apply for Machine Gang Foremen/Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly