Junior Email Designer/Developer
Location: Brighton & Hove (remote working would also be considered)
Salary: £23,000 to £27,000
This is a superb opportunity to work for a growing company who are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Junior Email Designer/Developer.
In this new role you will support the senior digital designer with the design, build and testing of responsive emails to ensure optimum performance.
You will have experience within a similar email design role with experience coding HTML for email.
Additional tasks may include day-to-day admin and management of marketing email inboxes, managing data imports and exports using our in-house CRMs, and ad-hoc update to website content and other marketing collateral (print and digital).
You can expect the following key duties:
- Support with delivering all global email marketing campaigns, both internally through HubSpot, and externally through our brand partners
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure relevant promotions are featured in email campaigns, in keeping with brand identity and tone of voice
- Support with updates to sales and marketing email templates contained within our in-house CRM - ZoHo
- Support with technical email development, including dynamic content, personalisation and optimisation - experience of testing across different devices and an understanding of responsivity for email is a must
- Work with the Senior Digital Designer to implement template updates to in line with report findings
- Test updates to email templates across a range of devices and clients to ensure quality control
- Update email reports and communicate results back to the team
- Monitor the unsubscribe rate and bounce rate of emails to ensure data list health
- Support the wider marketing team with adhoc duties such as website updates, updates to print collateral and updates to social imagery and campaign graphics
We are seeking those with:
- Strong working knowledge of coding HTML/CSS emails
- Experience proofing, testing and troubleshooting emails
- Strong working knowledge of the following applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign
- An understanding of mobile first email marketing is a must, with prior experience coding and testing responsive email templates
- An understanding of the importance of lead generation and eagerness to help grow the business through effective marketing campaigns
- Superlative communication skills and the ability to liaise with any member of the team
- Creative, driven and resourceful
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary package of £23,000 to £27,000 (relevant to experience)
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Access to our benefits platform which includes discounts on retail, days out, breaks and more
- Discounted gym memberships and activities
- Competitive annual leave entitlements with an additional day off for your Birthday!
Candidates will be asked to provide examples of work or a portfolio. Please be advised that we will be unable to consider your application without this.