Registered Children's Home Manager/ess
Do you have significant experience of working within a residential children's service at Registered Manager level? Are you looking for a new challenge within a fantastic, forward-thinking company? We are looking for an experienced manager to run a service close to Worthing. If you meet the below criteria please apply now!
- Fantastic basic salary between £35,000 - £40,000.
- Opportunity to have a major influence on the ethos and approaches to care of an independent company.
- Supportive and experienced directors.
- Opportunity to further enhance career prospects.
The Registered Manager role: You will oversee a small residential care home for children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. You will support and supervise a team of Residential and Senior Residential Support Workers to provide quality care and you will work closely to all internal and external policy and procedure, showing a willingness to ensure the service meets Ofsted requirements and the National Minimum Standards. You will work therapeutically with children and young people who have complex needs, have experienced abusive, neglectful, and / or chaotic and traumatic situations, and who need specialised professional support in learning how to cope with the pressures and demands of day-to-day living before they can be expected to survive and thrive in a family-based placement or move on to independence.
Registered Manager Applicant Criteria:
- Experience in residential child care of 2 years or more in a leadership role, Deputy or Registered Manager.
- Have a level 5 or nearly completed it.
- A good employment history showing stability.
- Good knowledge of the regulations and inspections.
- Track record of good or above in Ofsted inspections
- Ideally a driver but not essential.
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch asap for an initial discussion.