Administrator (Client Associate)
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding administrative team. Consider applying for the Client Associate role if you enjoy a fast-paced environment whilst providing support to our clinical teams and our clients, delivering excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of well known, high value clients.
We currently have full time permanent and fixed term roles, where the successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
The role is a remote based role so you need to be a self-motivated and well organised individual. We will provide IT hardware and remote training via video. Your home-based work station needs to accommodate space for x 2 PC screens, a docking station, a keyboard and a laptop. You will be required to take and make regular phone calls so take this into consideration when reviewing your home office-based environment.
- Dealing with a high level of inbound and outbound calls whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Respond to any queries relating to cases in a timely and professional manner.
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Closing cases.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Requesting medical reports and liaising with GPs and other healthcare specialists.
- Releasing advice letters.
- Booking in telephone and face to face assessments with our team of Doctors and Nurses.
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours.
- Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
Administrator | Admin | Communication | Inbound | Outbound | Telephony | Customer Service | IT Literate | MS Office | Office 365 | Case Management | OH | Occupational Health
25 Days Holiday / Health Cash Plan / Perkbox
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Willing to take an active role in one's own development.
- Experience in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment.
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
Health Partners is the UK's leading corporate healthcare business, providing occupational health and wellness services to some of the largest businesses across the UK.
Health Partners are committed to advancing workplace healthcare to make a positive and measurable difference to the quality of people's health and wellbeing. We practice what we preach.
We are an equal opportunities employer and support a number of initiatives such as Movement to Work, Disability Confident Committed Employer and a large number of Apprenticeship programmes.
The information you submit to us as part of your application for employment will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all relevant subsequent legislation. From the point at which we receive your application we will be required to maintain and process data about you for the purposes of reaching and communicating a recruitment decision.
If your application is selected for interview you will be sent an Applicant Privacy Notice giving further details on how we will process and maintain any personal information gathered during this stage of the recruitment process. We will retain the details of unsuccessful applicants for a period 12 months following the completion of the recruitment process. We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.