Waking Night Support Worker
Waking Night staff required on a Full-time or Part-time needed for Residential services for Children's Residential Homes or working with young adults with learning disabilities.
The role: Peters Dean Care are proud of the talented and valued team of Support Workers we have developed and are seeking additional staff members to provide quality staffing assistance to our services. We offer highly competitive pay rates and weekly payroll, ongoing training and good length shifts, while we are fortunate to work alongside some fantastic services that we can introduce you to. And what's more we treat all of our staff with a friendly, open and honest approach with their interests at heart.
Shift times vary from home to home. Example times.
2130-0730, 2000-0800, 2300-0800 or 2200-0900
As an Agency Support Worker you can work as much or as little as you like, meaning you dont have to stick to regid rotas. Waking Nights allow you to work during the night to be allowing you to fulfill other comitments during the day.
Agency Support Worker Applicant Criteria:
- Ability to stay awake and alert throughout the night is essential
- Experience of working in residential social care setting.
- Drivers are preferred as some services are rural.
- You will need to be able to work a mixture of shifts including weekday, weekend and night work.
- You must have a passion and motivation to support 'looked after children' and vulnerable adults.
Apply now for the Waking Night Support Worker role and we will be in touch for an initial discussion.