Service Development Lead Project Manager
- Full Time
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- 5,000 full and part time staff, with over 4,000 people registered on our bank
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features
- BAME, Disability, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief Staff Networks
- Disability Confident Employer - Level 2
We are looking for two Service Development Lead Project Managers to join our Service Development and Project Management Office (PMO) and support us to develop further innovative improvements in patient care.
The Service Development and PMO aid the development, delivery and assurance of key projects and cost improvements across all of the Trust's service areas.
The successful candidates will provide expertise and capacity in driving projects forwards, working alongside designated Senior Responsible Officers and Project Sponsors. As project management experts with experience in facilitating working across corporate and clinical and operational teams, and across sectors, they will deliver to time, quality and budget. They will need to understand how to use information to identify problems, create solutions and facilitate delivery, tackling project design and delivery issues and risks with energy and passion. The posts also provide a business partner service, working collaboratively and providing specialist support to operational areas and portfolio owners.
The posts also provide opportunities for personal and professional development in our Development and Partnerships department.
The ability to travel to Trust locations - as required by the specific portfolios and projects assigned - is essential.
This post may close earlier than the published closing date if sufficient applications are received.
Correspondence relating to this vacancy will be conducted electronically. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please ensure that you check your emails on a regular basis. References will be requested electronically also; please ensure you provide correct contact details for referees.
Documents to download
- Service Development Lead Project Manager Job Description ( PDF , 224.1 KB )
- Service Development Project Manager Person Specification ( PDF , 184.6 KB )
- About Us ( PDF , 743.4 KB )