Recruitment consultant in Crawley : Clearwater
Due to an exciting period of growth, Clearwater People Solutions are now looking for driven individuals to join the talented Sales Team. Clearwater are specialists in IT & Business recruitment and have been a major player in the industry for 12 years, we’ve seen the IT industry go from strength to strength and it’s only getting busier as IT continues to transform our everyday lives. It’s an exciting prospect that we could be sourcing the talent that will create the next big thing within Technology!
The Sales Team are an integral piece of the puzzle at Clearwater. You will have the freedom to business development in a way that suits you – you’ll have access to a number of lead generation tools and methods meaning you’ll always have a pipeline of people to call. The task of finding talent for the roles you bring in will fall with our central delivery team, meaning you can focus your day around managing and maintaining strong relationships with your clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the Recruitment Consultant
- Generating candidate leads to identify new business opportunities by understanding what interviews, companies and contracts they have had with certain organisations.
- Managing and updating a database of warm leads.
- Making sales calls to follow up leads and to qualify and take on new requirements.
- Arranging and attending meetings to establish good working relationships with your clients.
- Researching current job markets and any trends within recruitment.
Skill Set and Experience Required for the Recruitment Consultant
- Previous telephone/face to face sales experience
- Recruitment experience preferred but not essential
- Driven & motivated to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales role
Please apply for more details.
Apply for Recruitment consultant in Crawley : Clearwater
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly