TAX Manager in Brighton
We are working with a growing Accountancy Practice who are looking for a forward-thinking Tax manager to join there Brighton Office.
As Tax Manager you will provide Tax advice to a portfolio of clients across a range of industries and support the team and others across the practice with all TAX matters.
- As Tax Manger you will be responsible for:
- Leading projects in managing the business’ tax risk through working closely as a team to handle internal and external partner requirements.
- Assist the wider employee group through the support of the tax team
- Participate in cross-functional teams within the business in order provide tax advice e.g. new products, services, or policies
- Building relationships with clients and partners to assist and deal with TAX reviews and correspondence
- Manage, mentor, and assist in the development of tax accountants within the tax department
- Assist the Partners in the provision of tax compliance services on both regular and ad-hoc projects
- Promote the benefit of the firm`s tax services to both existing and prospective clients of the firm
- ACCA/CTA/ACA qualified or studier
- Experience of working within a busy tax environment
- Proactive and communicative
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress with in the firm
- Study package offered (if required)
- Pension Contributions
- Health care plan
- 21 days annual leave with the ability to purchase additional days
- Discounts on high street shops
- Paid overtime.
- Flexible working
- Relaxed Dress code
- 37.5 hour working week
The role is one of many for the firm as they are growing, if you are qualified or studying towards your ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification and looking to further your career within TAX or Audit we would be keen to hear from you.
Apply for TAX Manager in Brighton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly