Temp To Perm Payroller
For this role you need to have a background within payroll.
* Processing a high volume of new starters, salary changes and P45's
* Complex payroll calculations including basic, pro rata, redundancy and holiday calculations
* Experience in customer contact though email
* Experience in payroll for individuals
The right candidate will have the following experience:
* Proven background of working within payroll
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
* Self-motivated Previous payroll experience is preferred
* Ability to multitask
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Strong IT skills
For more information on this role, please apply today!
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service