Commis Chef Apprenticeship
We are looking to recruit a Commis Chef to work in our kitchen. Task will include preparation of ingredients and food we offer in the restaurant, keeping the workstation clean and tidy. You will need to be versatile, because it is important that you gain experience in all sections of the kitchen before you consider specialising.
Working week. 40 hours to be discussed at interview. Total hours per week: 40.00
Expected duration 18 months
Possible start date 16 Nov 2020
Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be working under supervision and your main tasks will be.
- Work methodically to prioritise tasks, ensuring they are completed on time and to the required standard
- Preparing food
- Contribute to portion and stock control by measuring ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Maintain a clean and hygienic kitchen environment at all times, complete kitchen documentation as instructed
- Store, prepare and cook ingredients correctly to deliver a quality product that is safe for the consumer
- Undertake all tasks with due care and attention, reporting risks in the appropriate manner
- Work effectively and productively within the kitchen operating in a fair and equal manner that demonstrates effective teamwork
- Develop good working relationships with colleagues in other parts of the organisation
For the full job description and requirements, please visit https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-550949