Mortgage Services Admin Apprentice
- Weekly wage: £175.00
- Working week: Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm, 35 hours per week
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Possible start date: 07 Nov 2020
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE)
- Positions: 1 available
We are looking for somebody who will be able to:
- Provide a full administrative service to the brokers
- Upload documents to our Case Management System
- Liaise with clients to ensure all documentation is requested correctly
- Review documents received and check they are compliant
- Speak to providers/lenders regarding lending criteria
- Submit mortgage applications to providers and process the cases
- Maintain spreadsheets and produce reports
- Offer general office administration.
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for the following skills:
- To produce quality work
- Accuracy, attention to detail is paramount
- Self motivation and able to use your own initiative
- Good communication
- Ability to work within a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- IT literate.
We need you to be:
- Willing to learn/progress
We are looking for somebody with:
- GCSE or equivalent English Grade C/4
- GCSE or equivalent maths Grade C/4.
You will have the prospect to become a qualified mortgage adviser after completing training and sitting CeMAP examinations.
Things to consider
We are office based in a central location in Eastbourne with plenty of free parking within the local vicinity and on a bus route.
About the employer
NRG MORTGAGES LIMITED
We are Mortgage, Protection & Insurance Brokers and have been established in Eastbourne since 2007. Our brokers offer expert advice on an extensive range of mortgage options and we also have a Protection Specialist to guide our clients through all the various insurance policies. We are a small and friendly company located in brand new bespoke offices within a prime location. We have built our reputation on repeat clients, recommendations, and excellent customer service.
Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE
Training to be provided
Your apprenticeship is fully workplace based so you will not need to attend college. You will have 20% of your paid time in 'off the job' training which includes learning all the necessary skills and developing knowledge to become a highly valued customer service practitioner. You will receive regular contact with your tutor/assessor and have the support of an on-line learning platform.
The apprenticeship is for 18 months and culminates in an End Point Assessment which includes an apprentice showcase; a practical observation and a professional discussion.
You may also include English and maths within the apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship standard Customer service practitioner.