Tax Partner required in Brighton
Tax Partner– Brighton
£80,000 - £120,000 dependent on the background and level
LoveLocalJobs.com Recruitment are partnering with a practice based in the Brighton and Hove area who are looking for a CTA qualified Tax partner to head up a well-established Tax team.
This role would suit an existing Tax Partner looking for a new challenge or a Tax Director/Senior Tax Manager looking to step up to the next level
The Practice is diverse and ambitious with a well-established Tax team and they are keen to find a likeminded individual who is a great communicator and a leader that listens to the teams ideas and voices while bringing their own ideas and voice to the table.
You will work closely with the Partners of the firm while maintaining and growing a client portfolio for you and your team.
- CTA Qualified with strong technical knowledge
- Confident communicator
- Team management experience
- A focused and driven leader who supports and encourages their team to bring fresh ideas to the table
- You may have your own client base that your bring with, this is not essential however the successful candidate will be motivated by business development with a passion to generate new work
- Look to forge strong and productive relationships with new and exciting clients
- Energised about networking with both internal and external business partners
- Provide exceptional professional business advice and services to clients
What your get in return:
A great opportunity with an established top 20 firm offering an excellent remuneration package and benefits.
The role will be adjusted to reflect the expertise and the circumstances of the individual.