Apprentice Business Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Bridle Group based at their Portslade Office as an Apprentice Business Administrator. The apprentice will be providing business admin support to our vehicle leasing team.
Working week. Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30, with 1-hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected duration 18 months
Possible start date 14 Dec 2020
Apprenticeship level. Advanced. Level 3 (A level)
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain first-hand experience of a variety of roles in a busy office and to develop their skills alongside their formal studies for the Business and Administration Apprenticeship.
This is a great opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic team-player to provide assistance and support in all areas of office administration and become an integral part of the team.
Duties will include:
- You will provide general administrative support to all management, sales and accounting department personnel as needed
- You will answer and deal with customer enquiries, providing a high level of customer service
- You will create, edit, and update spreadsheets and other business documents and then continue to maintain them in a confidential and an easily accessible format
- You will track and resolve accounting problems and discrepancies as needed
- You will calculate, process and send invoices to clients, ensuring prompt payment and pursuing overdue money
- You will provide general reception duties