AVT Connect has an international reputation for delivering a wide range of engaging and interactive healthcare meetings and content. We are a leading provider of virtual meetings and digital platforms, creative content, video and live events. We understand the unique nature of healthcare communication and the attention to detail that is required. By working alongside our clients to understand their objectives we design tailored solutions and creative content for every project whether face to face or in the virtual space.
Almost every project we produce currently has a link with video. We are looking for an organised and detail orientated Production Assistant to support the work of our client services and projects team. You will have responsibility for project administration & coordination such as planning documents & job sheets plus direct client and supplier liaison for, but not limited to virtual and live events, remote and face to face video production and other digital and content creation services.
- Assist Project Managers with logistics for virtual meetings, video projects and live events
- Assist with speaker briefings and remote video recordings
- Produce documentation, including master planning documents, site job sheets and budget templates
- Calendar and workflow management (previous use of Trello is a plus)
- Receive, collate and organise content & assets for video and presentation production
- Quality checking of video and digital content (knowledge of video and design formats and software such as Adobe Creative suite an advantage)
- Attend on site for video shoots & events
- Perfectionist with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Energy, ambition & positivity
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Very strong computer skills, both Mac and PC literate