Water Treatment Engineer
Water Treatment Engineer - South East
An exciting opportunity for a Water Treatment Service Engineer servicing commercial multi-use buildings around the South East.
Responsibilities of the Water Treatment Engineer
* Water sampling
* Temperature monitoring of tap outlets and tanks/cylinders
* Inspection and servicing of thermostatic mixer valves and water systems
* Cleaning & disinfection of pipework systems, cold water storage tanks and cooling towers
* Operating in accordance with BS 8558:2011 Requirements of the Water Treatment Engineer
* A positive attitude & enthusiasm about the company and job
* Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 , Monday to Friday
* Salary £26,000 - £29,000 depending on experience.
* Overtime at enhanced rates
* Pension matched up to 6%
* Ongoing training and development programme
* Company van with fuel card.
* Mobile phone/PDA
* Tools Provided
Are you a Water Treatment Engineer looking for a new opportunity? If so please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.