Technology Enabled Care Operations Manager
Role: Technology Enabled Care Operations Manager
Location: West Sussex, Worthing BN14 8PN, Hove until Mid November
Salary: £26,500 - £30,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday
The post holder will provide management and leadership for the day to day running of the service and support Delivery Partner activities. They will provide line management to the unregistered staff responsible for
· Technology Enabled Care service referral processes, assessment, installation / set up, review, collection, repair, maintenance, stock management
· Providing local information, advice and guidance for members of the public, whether public funded or private pay customers and will have
· Practical day to day management of the TEC Service offices
The TEC Operational Manager will also be able to drive across the county to complete community based assessments / installations for care technology where relief cover is needed or there are peaks in demand for service. This will be done with professional support and supervision from an Occupational Therapist.
The TEC Team Leader will also manage customer service, leading on complaint investigation, concerns, comments and compliments.
You will support people of all ages to maintain their health and wellbeing, including those people who are leaving hospital or to prevent the need for them to use other health and social care support. You will also be supporting unpaid carers to carry on caring for friends and family.
· Support the Service and Transformation Manager with the day to day management and leadership of the Technology Enabled Care Service.
· Work with the TEC team to ensure that policy and process is followed, continuingly improving and developing the working practices.
· Organising on-going training for the team and ensuring that they are keeping up to date. Act as liaison point with suppliers and support the introduction of new technologies to help people remain independent, supporting their health and wellbeing
· Support the Service and Transformation Manager with liaison with commissioners and other partners regularly to provide feedback and reports on the service
· Support the delivery of the commissioned service elements - Innovation and Development, “Technology First” culture change and Supply, set up and monitoring services.
· When required, complete person centred, strength and outcomes based assessments for people of all ages living in West Sussex. Make decisions about the most appropriate care technology solution to be provided, considering risk, outcomes and best value.
· Assessment documentation and service user notes will be completed to a high quality standard, following NRS policy and procedures
· Actively participate in professional supervision for personal development, service user safety and quality assurance purposes
· Ensuring that KPI's are met and the service meets expectations of all stakeholders, including service users and their families
· Liaising with families, referrers and other people (professionals and others)
· Support the local marketing of the TEC service - for private paying customers and for local referrers. Act as a passionate ambassador for care technology.
· Supporting clinical audit of the service and other clinical governance measures
· Manage company vehicles liaising with fleet management and complying with company policies and procedures
· To lead, motivate and develop effective management within the TEC Service
· Co-ordinate and manage the service operation to ensure effective use of resource to deliver the contractual requirements of the service specification
· To maintain effective control over all administration, warehouse and distribution activity to achieve the requirements set out in the contract service specification.
· To maintain high levels of communication at all levels to ensure effective management of the contract. Liaise with the customer to develop and maintain a strong working relationship.
· Demonstrate effective delivery of the activities that contribute to the local Profit & Loss accounts
· Support the Service and Transformation Manager to implement, monitor and control the service budget and take corrective action where necessary
· To ensure financial/management information is robust, accurate and meets the needs of the contract.
· To ensure compliance with company management systems including Business Management System, Health and Safety and Environmental and HR.
· Attend or lead meetings as and when required
· Participate in NRS Healthcare's appraisal and supervision processes
· Fully compliant with all relevant mandatory training as and when required
· Provide Training for Warehouse Operations to improve performance & competence
· Manage and action exception reports such as CRAV, Ghosting, Scrap
· Manage HV Scrap process in line with contractual requirements
· Ensure all parts used are accounted and charged for with a monthly count for Finance Reconciliation
Quality and Service User Safety:
· To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
· To be compliant with NICE guidance and other statutory / best practice guidelines.
· To report any incidents of harm or near miss in line with the Council's incident reporting policy as appropriate. To ensure appropriate actions are taken to reduce the risk of reoccurrence.
- To contribute to the identificatio