Welder/Fabricator : Frontier Pitts
Frontier Pitts are currently looking for a Fabricator to work at our Crawley Head Quarters.
Previous experience in Mig, Tig & Arc welding is essential
Must be able to work from detailed drawings and have experience in working in an engineering environment.
- You must be able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- You must be able to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- A forklift license is an advantage
- Display a proactive attitude within the organisation with a culture of right first time and ownership of problems
- Recommend resources and training, to ensure that the organisation can meet future demands from its customers
- Clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of personnel
Working Hour Shifts:
- Monday to Friday – 07.30 to 14.30
- Monday to Friday – 14.00 to 22.00
At Frontier Pitts, we offer the opportunity for career development within a professional and friendly safe working environment. We value our employee’s and strongly support and encourage individuals, whilst offering the opportunity to work on projects of differing sizes within a variety of industry sectors.
- A competitive salary package
- Pension scheme after a qualifying period
- Access to Manor Royal discounts and offers, including reduced rate travel
Frontier Pitts Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***