Solution Verification Test Engineer : Elekta
- Domain & Product knowledge:
- Maintain expert domain knowledge in one or more chosen area
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of products across the Linac solution
- Demonstrate an eagerness to adapt and learn when new products are added to the Elekta Medical Linear Accelerator solution.
- Contribution to Solution Verification activities:
- Review solution level requirements for testability as part of developing test procedures.
- Create Test Procedures to cover allocated requirements
- Review allocated test procedures for adequacy of test coverage.
- Assist Solution Verification Team Lead in the identification of regression test sets.
- Work with the Test Facilities team to ensure the necessary equipment and system configuration are in place for planned verification activities.
- Run approved test procedures against the solution recording results accurately and with an appropriate level of detail.
- Take ownership/responsibility to drive blockers and issues found to satisfactory resolution through own action, or collaboration with others as appropriate.
- Create problem reports, ensuring clear steps to reproduce are captured for issues found.
- Complete any required retesting of raised problem reports and previously failed test runs.
- Ensure changes made to the systems under test are reverted to a known good baseline.
- Project Level Contributions:
- Draw on own product knowledge and domain experience to assist the Solution Verification Team Lead in the creation of Solution Verification Plans as required.
- Ensure the team lead is made aware of identified issues or risks.
- Process Compliance and Improvement:
- Take responsibility for own conformance with solution level verification processes and procedures.
- Provide feedback to the Team lead on Solution Verification processes and procedures and propose possible improvements.
- Create solution verification test procedures to cover allocated requirements
- Review allocated solution test procedures for adequacy of test coverage
- Run and pass or fail allocated test procedures
- Create problem reports
- Test problem reports
- Contribute to solution verification test plans
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies -
- Batchelors degree (or equivalent) in relevant domain is desirable.
- Qualification as a medical professional having worked within a radiotherapy environment as a radiographer, hospital technician, physicist or service engineer.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience using Elekta products.
- Thorough understanding of the intended use of new products, coupled with the ability to translate this understanding of the requirements into structured and comprehensive test plans and procedures.
- Must be self-motivated and able to interact well with others.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and IT skills.
- Awareness of SAFe Agile framework is an advantage.